By engaging with the Digital Thumbprint Online Workshops, you agree that:
- You are a currently enrolled student in either primary or secondary school in Australia;
- A member of staff from your school will be actively engaged with the workshop for the agreed time in a supervisory manner;
- Information will be collected such as school name, teacher name and email, number of participants and year level and will not be shared with third parties;
- You have read through the Code of Conduct and these Terms of Participation with a parent or guardian and you will comply to the Terms of Participation and Code of Conduct;
- You will comply with all instructions issued by the Digital Thumbprint staff.